As per resolution of AITAA-B, a website committee has been formed to maintain, update and develop website of AITAA-B comprising of the following members of AITAA- B.
Mr. Abul Kashem Md. Shirin (Cell. 01711526885) <email@example.com>
- 1. Dr. Md. Moqbul Hossain (Cell: 01710287841) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 2. Dr. Abdur Razzaque Akanda (Cell: 01711570461) <email@example.com>
- 3. M. Shahin Sarwar (Cell: +46707874580) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 4. Dr. Faruq Ahmed Mohiuddin (Cell: 01847189320) <email@example.com>
- 5. Ms. Syeda Ismoth Iqbal, (Cell: 01747644012),<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 6. Ms. Kaniz Aklima Sultana (Cell: 01715911066) <email@example.com>
- 7. Mr. Sardar M Shah-newaz, (Cell 01841 930005), <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The committee can incorporate additional member(s) if it is deemed necessary.
Tasks and responsibilities of the Core Website CommitteeSome of the tasks pertaining to the website maintenance that the committee will work on it will include the following among others:
- 1. Principal task is to take over and assimilate the mission & know how of operation, process, maintenance, reconstruction, up gradation, etc., of the website within the organization of AITAA-B.
- 2. One of the routine important tasks is to incorporate updated data and improve the content of the website. This is to be done continuously time to time as a continuous process.
- 3. The Core Website Committee will have pursuit to expand the periphery of the activities of the website by interlinking and intertwining with other relevant websites producing a greater connectivity with outer world.
- 4. The Core Website Committee will review the website design and structure at times and put effort to develop and upgrade these time to time.
- 5. The Core Website Committee will check graphics and images so that revision, up gradation & enrichment can be done whenever & whatever required.
- 6. There is a laundry list of tasks that should be done to keep the website running smoothly. The most time-sensitive of these are website security updates and patches.
- 7. The Core Website Committee will arrange to test the website on all devices and browsers to see if it displays correctly.
- 8. The Core Website Committee will ensure that the website domain name is renewed before the end of the tenure of 3 years (in 2023) as the domain (AITAA- B) has been purchased this time for 3 years.